|9425 PENFIELD AVE., CHATSWORTH, CA 91311
||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
||Inspections are conducted throughout
||In front of the building.
||$20 for certificate of correction
payable by cash or check.
||Park your vehicle in the Inspection
Area (parking fee may be required). Take your ticket to the
Sheriff's Office and pay the fee. Sheriff's personnel will inspect
your vehicle and give you instructions on what to do next. Additional
court fees may be required.
The following restrictions apply:
- Brake violations require a certificate from an Official Brake
- Headlight violations require a certificate from an Official
Headlamp Inspection Station.
- Commercial vehicles such as large trucks must be inspected
and certified by the CHP or the agency issuing the citation.
- A certificate of correction cannot be issued unless all mechanical
violations have been corrected.
- The certificate of correction must be submitted to the traffic
clerk at the address on the citation.
to the Branch
List of Violations